Draft schedule, subject to change
- 09.30-10.00 - Registration and refreshments
- 10.00-10.05 - Welcome
- 10.05-10.50 - Ignasi Labastida, Head of the Office for Knowledge Dissemination and the Research Unit at the CRAI (Library) of the University of Barcelona
- 10.50-11.05 - Comfort break
- 11.05-11.35 - Liam Earney, Director, JISC Collections discussing 'Plan S: opportunities and challenges for UK negotiations'
- 11.35-12.05 - Richard Parsons, Director and University Librarian, University of Dundee
- 12.05-12.50 - Lunch
- 12.50-13.05 - sherif AGM
- 13.05-13.20 - sherif student prize presentation
- 13.20-13.50 - Charlotte Vaughton, Research Support Librarian (Repositories), University of the West of England, it’s time to play ‘The Game of Open Access’
- 13.50 -14.20 - David Prosser, Executive Director of RLUK discussing ‘Plan S, UKRI, and REF: A view from the library’
- 14.20-14.45 - Tea
- 14.45-15.15 - Q&A
- 15.15-15.30 - Closing remarks
sherif members can send one person free to this event.
Additional member places are £52.
Non member rates are £160.