Eduserv is looking for a AWS Solutions Architect to be a trusted advisor on key accounts, working with customers to help them understand and exploit the full benefits of AWS cloud infrastructure, as business needs change and/or new features & services are released.
Through leadership and technical experience the AWS Solutions Architect will accelerate public cloud adoption, guiding new and existing customers as they migrate to Amazon AWS cloud services. This will be achieved through advice and consultancy, collaborating with customers, partners and other Eduserv teams to design scalable, flexible, and resilient public cloud architectures that address customer business requirements. You will work across the customer lifecycle, supporting presales, account development, consulting and thought leadership, and managed service delivery. You will also contribute to the development and management of our public cloud Advisory and Support Service portfolio.
Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting presales engagements and presenting Eduserv public cloud capabilities, solutions and services to customers and stakeholders
- Understanding customer requirements and translating these into advisory and/or managed service solutions, taking accountability for how the solution meets the customers’ business requirements
- Leading public cloud professional service engagements, often onsite with customers, typically involving phases of discovery, analysis, requirements specification, high and low level design, and delivery
- Competency in the application of a range of consultancy tools, methods and approaches to support successful engagement outcomes
- Building deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be public cloud advocates
- Authoring thought leadership content that establishes / strengthens the credibility of Eduserv public cloud offers and supports lead generation, working with colleagues in marketing and external lead generation agencies.
- Providing public cloud infrastructure subject matter expertise as a consultative resource to Solution Consultants as required to support other solution opportunities and product development
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of public cloud developments, particularly Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure roadmaps, value propositions, best practice tools and methods
The successful candidate will be a certified Amazon AWS Solutions Architect (Professional) with significant experience in infrastructure and networks design and implementation, and demonstrable Amazon AWS design and implementation experience. You will have a positive attitude, strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills and be capable of communicating at all levels within an organisation and of working in multi-discipline teams but also on your own initiative. You will be customer focused and have experience working with customers in a consulting capacity, leading and delivering professional service engagements. Travel will also be required for customer engagements.
View job description here
Eduserv is unique. We provide the public and not-for-profit sector with industry-leading technology advice, engineering and support. However, we do this to enable and empower our clients to deliver enhanced public services and services for the public good. We are able to deliver the highest level of advice and support because of the calibre of our team.
Part of the attraction of working at Eduserv is the complexity and industry-leading quality of our work. Another is our not-for-profit status. This means we are able to offer truly agnostic advice so our clients will always get what suits them best.
Another key part of being at Eduserv is our commitment to enabling and promoting public sector and not-for-for profit values. We do this through empowering our clients to deliver less-costly public services and services for the public good.
We will always go the extra mile to finish the job properly because that is what is best for our clients, for the society they serve, and for us.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information or to apply.
Please note: Direct applications only please. Applications from agencies not on our PSL will not be considered.